On this page, you will find a selection of free printable Easter border templates. You can use our online border maker to add text and/or pictures all of the Easter borders.
What can you use these free Easter borders for?
You can add any text or image before you print or a blank border for use in another program (such as Microsoft Word). You can also distribute hard copies of the blank border to children to add their own content. The following ideas can be used prior to Easter or during the Spring break to keep kids busy.
- Easter bunny letter.
- To create greeting cards.
- As a border to worksheets or puzzles or to create an Easter activity booklet.
- To write an essay about the holidays.
- To write a story to be submitted after Easter break or for Spring writing assignment.
- Egg hunt instructions.
- Easter egg challenge.
- Invitation to Easter party.
- Writing frames.
- Page dividers.
- Cover page.
- Border for Easter prayers, stories and/or poems.
- Border for March or April newsletter.
- To advertise an Easter competition or event.
- To notify parents when school or day-care will be closed for Easter holidays.
- For a closed for Easter holidays shop sign for a store or business.
- Letter for parents.
- Bucket list for Easter holidays.